GPC Harena Ltd supplies a range of different cartridge filters, sizes and flow-rates for a broad variety of applications, from bilge filtering to industrial water processing. Bespoke solutions also available.
Benefits of HarenaLux filtration...
- Effective on most forms of hydrocarbon - from low viscosity silicon oils to higher viscosity crudes. Although the media can bond all hydrocarbons. Our filters are not effective on extremely viscous hydrocarbons such as bitumen, tar and heavy crude oil, which will likely cause filter blockage. Talk to us about alternative solutions.
- Non-leaching capability – HarenaLux filters mechanically bond the hydrocarbon molecule to the coating preventing leaching either at the filtration point or later at disposal.
- Available in a variety of sizes – The filter is available in a number of off the shelf sizes from low flow mini 10inch cartridge filters up to high flow 30litre free standing cartridge filters.
- Bespoke sizing available – Need a bespoke filtration system? If it's possible to engineer then we can provide a solution.
- Replaceable cartridge – The majority of our HarenaLux filters contains replaceable cartridge that are simple to remove and reduce the cost of ongoing use.
- Indefinite shelf life – HarenaLux is Hydrophobic and not degraded by moisture or wet environmental conditions.
- Complex hydrocarbons and other contaminates - Sometimes the contamination isn't purely hydrocarbon. A good example of a complex hydrocarbon is Creosote. HarenaLux alone won't deal with these types of contamination so are able to offer multi-media cartridges as alternative solutions. The multi-media cartridges can be created bespoke to best suit the contamination our customers are trying to remove. We can also run test scenarios in our laboratory. Talk to us about your requirements.
Filter options and adsorption (bonding) rates
HarenaLux 10" cartridge filter - Our smallest filter and perfect for low flow rates. Each cartridge is capable of bonding up to 500ml of hydrocarbon contamination. Once saturation of the media has been reached, simply slot in a replacement cartridge. Filters can also be positioned in series for increased capacity.
HarenaLux 20" cartridge filter - If a larger capacity is required then our 20" may be the choice for you. Each cartridge is able to bond up to 1250ml of hydrocarbon contamination before a replacement is required.
HarenaLux 20" LD cartridge filter - With a much larger capacity than the standard 20", our 20" large diameter(LD) cartridge filter is able to bond up to 4litres of hydrocarbon before saturation is reached. The LD is equipped with a 1 1/2" BSP inlet and outlet making this suitable for higher flow rates.
HarenaLux 20" LD in-line modified - The in-line modified has the same size and capacity as the standard 20" LD but has been modified to allow for direct flow. This enables this larger capacity to be used for lower flow rate scenarios including gravity fed.
HarenaLux Filter Blanc - This is our largest capacity cartridge filter capable of delivering a throughput of up to 25 cubic meters of water per hour. The 30litre volume cartridge can bond and remove up to 24litres of hydrocarbon from contaminated water before the cartridges need replacing or refilling with fresh HarenaLux.
We are able to offer some of our filtration systems, pre-installed in a sump. We are able to offer multiple sump/filter configurations to suit your requirements.